Air Transporter Air Transporter

2 bugs :(

I like the game but lvl 14 is black (i see only ui and not the lvl) and lvl 15 is unlocked instantly after lvl 13 is over. It says lvl 14 not done but still can start 15. 2nd bug (or 3rd) is that lvl 15 is unplayable. It fails as soon as i start it and opens up a menu to restart it.... :(

Swim Mr. Fish Swim Mr. Fish

I love this game types but...

Well this kind of a game is my fav for the cell phone but this game has a lot of negative things imo. The worst thing is background that messes up your perception of obsticals. Thats the major - for this game.

dudejonne responds:

"The worst thing is background that messes up your perception of obsticals."
I'm sorry, but the background is green and the rocks are grey. That is a big difference and not so hard to spot.

Neon Rider Neon Rider

Nice idea but no challenge

Longer lvls needed as well as some nice challenge. I would make this tutorial for the real thing tbh ;)

The Last Frontier The Last Frontier

Good idea but not so go realization

All is fine till later on when all becomes the same and i ahve loads of money.
Need to make guns and stuff upgradable.
Suggestions:
Upgrade weapons vs certain type of bugs (several different upgrades)
Upgrade rate of fire for certain type of soldiers (again several)
Upgrade rate of fire for moratars
Upgrade range of miniguns
Maybe make heavy guys have melee attack vs bugs when they break in dealing lots of dmg
Ability to spend money for rebuilding walls/twers
Ability to make new towers and maybe walls (base expansion)
New uni maybe (sniper, flame thrower, medic)
Grenades for light infantry
Ability to buy traps or set explosives
Ability to walk out of fortress so u can use ALL of your soldiers (snipers could take cover on rocks or something so they would be stealthy)
Some new insect then maybe if u can get out (antlions, some insects that burrow and get out of the ground to get ur outside soldiers, sonars for detection of underground insects...)
Well thats all i can remeber now :D
I wanna see 2nd part of this game.